Located in the capital city of West Virginia boasts the entertainment and convention centerpiece, the
Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center campus. Conveniently located at the confluence of three major interstates – I-77, I-64 and I-79 and just five minutes from Yeager Airport with daily flights to several major hubs. Over 1,200 Hotels Rooms are within walking distance of the Convention Center.
The campus includes the 13,500 seat Coliseum, the newly renovated 100,000 net sq. ft. Convention Center, the 3,483 seat Municipal Auditorium and a 738-seat Theater. The Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center is the state’s premier entertainment and meeting destination hosting concerts, family shows, sporting events, conventions, corporate events, exhibitions, and much more.
About the Charleston Convention Center
- 100,000 square feet of meeting space
- 25 meeting and conference spaces
- 72,400 square feet single room space
- 23,000 square foot second largest floor space (not a pro-ration of a larger room)
- 50,000 square feet exhibit space
- 25,000 square foot ballroom
- 8,000 square foot reception area overlooking the Elk River
- 738 seat in house theater
- Ample pre-function spaces